Day to day, through repetitive motion, lifting, improper posture, exercise, and other tasks, our muscles extend and contract, causing stress, wear, and tear. As a result, scar tissue and/or knots can form, putting unnecessary pressure on nerves, which then shoot pain throughout our bodies. Some people experience headaches, others limited (range of) motion in their limbs, and others discomfort while walking, sitting, or sleeping. Dr. Stover wants to alleviate that pain and offers chiropractic care to residents in and around Cumming, GA. With years of education in multiple forms of chiropractic wellness from several top schools and universities, Dr. Stover can relieve current pain and mitigate future injuries.
What is chiropractic care?
Chiropractic care focuses on the spine, the muscles and joints connected to it, and the nerves running through and out from it. By applying pressure and manipulating the bones, muscles, and joints, trained and licensed chiropractors, such as Dr. Stover, alleviate stress, pain, and pressure (particularly on the nerves). This pressure corrects spinal and muscular alignment to prevent any injuries that could develop down the road.
The benefits of Cumming, GA chiropractic care
Dr. Stover specializes in muscle, bone, and nerve pain and uses a variety of techniques and treatments to get you back to full health and wellbeing. His education and experience enable him to fully impart the benefits of chiropractic care, including:
- Reduced tension and pain in muscles and joints – Applied pressure and manipulation remove knots that bother and trigger nerve pain.
- Improved motion and limb functionality – Chiropractic care can open up joints that have been blocked by tense muscles, meaning you can increase your range of motion to where it should be.
- Increased muscle efficiency for exercise and athletic performance – Chiropractic care breaks up scar tissue, eliminates knots, and limbers up muscles. Relaxed muscles mean you can train and perform with more vigor, speed, and power.
- Alleviated stress from repetitive motion, work, and/or worries – Pain in the neck and shoulders sends pain signals upwards and quickly causes headaches and migraines. By treating these issues, you can rest and stop those pain signals from being sent.
- Proper posture – Hunching your shoulders and craning your neck puts undue stress on your muscles and joints and can cause your spine to quickly become misaligned. By manipulating the bones and surrounding tissue, Dr. Stover resets your posture to prevent future/further injury.
- And more.
Make your appointment today
If you’re wondering if chiropractic care is for you, we remind you that it has been practiced for centuries and that patients praise their eliminated pain and suffering, as well as the peace and relaxation they feel for days and weeks after their sessions. Call us today to learn more about our treatment offerings and how you can reach peak performance through muscle manipulation. Dr. Stover serves all residents in and around Cumming, GA and welcomes all who wish to treat their body injuries — he wants to see you happy and healthy.